SPRING 2022 - SCHEDULE
- Nov 14 - Fields will be CLOSED until next season
- Nov 30 - Early Registration Ends
- Dec 1 - Regular Registration Starts
- Dec 31 - Regular Registration Ends
- Jan 1 - Late Registration Starts(+$50.00 fee)
- Jan 11 - Team Formation/Coaches Search Starts
- Jan 15 - Teams formed
- Jan 15 - Waiting List start(+$50.00 fee) Does not guarantee placement on a team.
- Feb 15 - Season Start
- Feb 22 - Picture Day - Tentative
- Feb 22 - GLASA Season start
- Mar 5 - Big Easy, games must be done by 2:30 PM
- Apr 9 - Eggtastic, games cannot start until 1:00 PM
- May 2-3 Rainout
- May End Of Season
NOTE: Dates are subject to change. See you at the fields.
Read our Zero Tolerance Policy here.
We have put in place some guidelines for "Return to Play" at Little Elm Park.
1. All participants (coaches, spectators, staff, volunteers, referees, etc) are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering to and from the fields.
2. Teams and spectators will sit on the same side of the field. The opposing team and spectators will sit on the opposite side of the field.
3. We strongly suggest that spectators be limited to 2 persons per player to avoid overcrowding in the spectator area.
4. No handshakes after the game.
5. Upon completion of the game, we ask that teams and spectators move on to make space for the next team.
2021 FALL FIELD STATUS
To find more about Soccer Fields closures at Little Elm Park, please click on this link and download the App:
RainoutLine.com - Search for Little Elm on the app and you will have most current closing updates. Click the link below for information.
Rainout Soccer link
Registration for Fall 2021 is Still open for the waitlist - Check out our registration page for more information".
Tell all your soccer friends! Early registration runs from June 1-June 19 - $20.00 off regular registration.
Regular Registration is June 20-July 14
Late Registration Fee of $50 starts on July 15
Click here to find my player Age Group based on Birth Year?
As you register your child, please remember that LEAYSA Soccer is a volunteer-based organization. Please consider volunteering your time to coach. While we strive to place every child that registers on a team, we can not guarantee they will get to play unless a parent volunteers to coach. Therefore, Please note that teams without a coach will be dismantled and
Coaches: We decided not to do a discount voucher this season. Instead, All head coaches will be receiving a gift card at the coaches' meeting. All coaches must register and complete the mandatory background check.
Monday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Tuesday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Wednesday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Thursday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Friday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sunday 08:00 am - 10:00 pm