Little Elm Park
Here are some other reminders regarding Little Elm Park:
- No outside grills/cooking equipment allowed. Please use available provided grills in the park.
- No glass in the park
- No fishing from the beach or the surrounding areas
- No amplified sound (radios, boomboxes, speakers)
- No loitering on sidewalks or in parking lots
- All pets must be leashed
Other general reminders:
- Practice social distancing with at least six feet between parties outside of your household.
- Large gatherings are discouraged.
- Minimize social gatherings with individuals outside of your household.
- Practice good hygiene by washing your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- While masks are not required, they are recommended to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Parking & Parking Fees
There is a $10 per vehicle fee per trip into the park, every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, May 1 through Labor Day. Parking attendants take cash or credit cards onsite. We also offer a Resident Seasonal Parking Pass for $25 and Non-Resident Seasonal Parking Pass for $75. Passes are usually available in April each year. Purchasing a Little Elm Park Season Parking Pass does not guarantee you a parking spot. This pass is not valid on the Fourth of July.
To purchase a Season Parking Pass, please visit The Rec at The Lakefront™ at 303 Main Street.