A full day of patriotic fun capped off by an amazing fireworks display over the lake. This is a can’t miss day! Radio station KHYI 95.3 The Range will live broadcast the music for the fireworks.
Parking in the front lot will require a prepaid pass, which will allow for come and go privileges.
- Reserve a parking spot at the park for July 4. The reservation is yours all day- making it easy to come and go. You MUST come by the Parks Admin Office, 303 Main St., inside the Little Elm Rec Center to purchase your tickets.
$35 for Non-Residents
$30 for Little Elm Residents
- A $25 cash lot. This is in the grass parking lot by the softball fields. You will pay each time you enter the park. Cash or credit.
- There will be a free shuttle that runs from the Little Elm Athletic Complex to Little Elm Park. The shuttle runs from noon to 11pm. Small lawn chairs and small coolers are allowed on the shuttle; no tents are allowed on the shuttle.
You must come in person to purchase camping permits at the Parks Admin office in the Little Elm Rec Center, 303 Main St. from Sunday, June 30 through Thursday, July 4.
Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. -11:30 a.m.
Pricing includes 1 camping permit, 1 parking pass, and 1 grill permit per tent.
June 30- $5/tent
July 1- $5/tent
July 2- $5/tent
July 3- $45/tent
July 4- $55/tent
- No animals allowed in the park. This is for their safety!
- No fishing in the park.
- Outside grills are not allowed in the park. You may only use the established grills.
- No glass containers allowed.
We will post the vendor application 1.5 months before the event. Look for it then.
Thanks to our sponsors!
Interested in being a sponsor? Contact us!