Big Easy Crawfish Boil 5k & 10k
Join us on Saturday, March 6, for our Annual Big Easy event! There will be an in-person, timed 5k and 10k as well as crawfish available for pre-order!
The event is open to all ages! The event will open with the first time slot at 4 p.m. When you register you can choose between three 30-minute time slots: 4 p.m., 4:30 p.m., or 5 p.m. Show up anytime between the time slot you selected and start the race. The time slots allow us to keep you safe and spread out during the race.
All runners will be timed and there will be awards for first place in each age group. Each participant will receive a t-shirt, beer glass, and one free beer (21+).
CRAWFISH BOIL: Pre-order your crawfish when you register. It will be ready for you after you finish the race. YOU MUST PRE-ORDER DURING REGISTRATION.
To ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that you abide by the following protocols during the event:
1. You must wear a mask except when you are actually running. There will be no mass start and you must maintain social distancing. Runners will start when they arrive at the race site and are checked in.
2. There will be a sanitizing station outside of the portable toilets.
3. Hand sanitizers will be available and ample trash receptacles will be placed around the race venue.
4. Aid stations will be set up on the run course. They will be unmanned.
5. Volunteers and staff members will wear a face covering.
6. Beer glasses can be picked up at a safe distance from the finish line.
8. The announcer will make several announcements during the event to remind everyone of the safety guidelines.
Best Dressed Female, Male, and Krewe. (A krewe is a group of 5 to 10 people, we recommend keeping this to your household)
5K & 10K: The awards will be one per age group with individual awards for overall male and female, overall masters male and female, and overall grand masters male and female.
AWARDS WILL BE MAILED OUT AFTER THE EVENT.
REGISTER HERE: https://runsignup.com/Race/TX/LittleElm/BigEasyCrawfishBoil5k10kOneMileFunRun