Jet Ski/Boat “Poker” Run and Dinner
This will be the 13th Annual Jet Ski/Boat Poker Run and Dinner in Little Elm! Have fun while you do good!
$20/person: All proceeds are donated to the Little Elm Food Bank. The event is sponsored by Dannenbaum Engineering Corporation.
Visit each of the five stops between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. to get a playing card. Turn in your poker hands by 4 p.m. at the last stop. Prizes are awarded for: Best Poker Hand, 2nd place, 3rd place; and Worst Poker Hand, 2nd place, 3rd place.
- Little Elm Boat Dock- buy drinks from Margarita Hut
- Sneaky Pete’s- buy food and drinks
- Hidden Cove- buy food and drinks from Rockin’ S Bar & Grill
- Pier 121 Marina- buy food and drinks from Rockin’ S Bar & Grill
- LAST STOP: Cottonwood Marina- buy drinks from Margarita Hut
All proceeds are donated to the Little Elm Food Bank
$50/adult includes admission, dinner, and two drink tickets
$25/child includes dinner and admission to the Aqua Park
Towers Tap House at 5-10 p.m.
Dinner includes Hawaiian music, hula dancer, fire eaters, and fireworks! There will also be a silent auction.
Beverages are sponsored by Franconia.
Food is sponsored by Seth Ringley of Triple G Group.
06/16/2018 @ 10 a.m.